Friday, April 25, 2008

Quick update

I have no excuse for not keeping ya'll up to date for the past two days. We have been having some lazy days. Wednesday Brooke, Michala and Marlee Anne went to Walmart to pick up some groceries that we needed. That went to McDonald's and had a nice day out. Mary Elizabeth, Abe and I got baths and washed Mary Elizabeth bedding and stuff.

Wednesday night we had a nice meal provided by some older couples from a church. They fixed chicken and rice which was really good. They also fixed cubed jello kinda like jigglers. Marlee Anne really enjoyed that and that pleased the ladies. They were all very nice. It was nice for Marlee Anne to see the people that fixed supper for us. She liked thanking them in person. They got tickled over her accent.

Yesterday it rained and rained and then rained some more. We had a really lazy day not doing much of anything. Marlee Anne & Brooke gave me a manicure which was nice.

For supper some nursing students fixed hamburgers and bratwurst. We all enjoyed supper.

For two days now I have been fighting a headache which now is turning into a migraine. Another reason I haven't sat here to type. I am getting ready to take Abe to the hospital for his 5th set of cast. Please pray that he does well and progress is made. Also please pray that he has gained weight.

Everyone has been enjoying two wonderful packages we received yesterday. My Disney friend sent the girls beautiful princess shirts, Abe the cutest Mickey outfit, a doctors kit (with instructions to leave it here for others to enjoy), a puzzle and some cars. The other package was from friends from home. I got some wonderful lotion that Brooke used for my shoulder to help my migraine. She and Marlee Anne worked on the fun foam Dora kit, which we thought was too cool. Mary Elizabeth, Michala & Abe all got the neatest book just perfect for them. Thanks so much ya'll!!!

Well I am off for now and will post later tonight. Everyone have fun at Relay. We will miss ya'll!!! Thanks to everyone especially my wonderful sister Debbie for making it happen this year.

No comments: