Thursday, May 01, 2008

I didn't mean it!

or did I? Cindi said it was in me just waiting to come out. LOL!!! Yesterday when I posted about the Coraville Lake and dam, I misspelled dam. So sorry! I really wasn't trying to cuss. It was late, I was tired and I am surprised the email even made any sense.

Today was a very lazy day. There was a wind storm (just very windy) here so we stayed in and rested all day. Mike went out to the store for diapers and oatmeal. Marlee Anne wasn't feeling good when she woke up so resting seemed to be a good idea for her.

Tonight they had pet therapy downstairs. There was a dog here to visit with the children. It was fun to see Mary Elizabeth & Michala responding to the dog. We all enjoyed watching her do tricks.




































Marlee Anne got a birthday card and money from Aunt Gail. She thought it was the neatest thing that she gave her $6 and she is going to be 6 years old. Aunt Gail does this every year for them but Marlee Anne is just now old enough to realize she gives them the amount of money for their age. She immediately gave the money to Abe to help with his treatment and stay here at the McRonald Donald House (no that's not a misprint, that's how she says it). Yes I cried. I told her that her Aunt Gail gave her that money to spend on anything she wanted. She said well maybe Abe can buy a toy. I am just blown away by her heart some times.

Marlee Anne's best friend Mackenzie mailed her the newspaper article with Mike's picture in it. She was so excited to get that. We had looked at it online but the picture was too small to see. She was excited to see John in the picture too.

My favorite piece of mail today was from my "soul sister's" husband Marc. He is a pastor and it seems God always gives him the right words at the right time. The card had a picture of them too. That made my day to see them.

Well there are tornado watches out so please pray that we get through the night without having to go to the basement.

Abe goes for another casting tomorrow at 11:00. Please pray that it goes great.

Thank you so much for your prayers for Sam! His surgery went great!

1 comment:

CyndiAKADisneyqueen said...

Oh my goodness I missed this completely! I was going to email you this evening to see if it got to you. Holla at you later Soul sister (lol).