Saturday, June 14, 2008

Praising God!

No Lupus or any of the other rheumatoid disease. My vitamin D level is extremely low. The doctor sent the prescription in with my results. I will take it once a week for eight weeks and then check levels again. The pharmacist said not to start taking it until I could talk with Abe's peditrician because this med will elevate breastfed babies calcium. I am so very thankful to know what it is and have a plan! Thanks to all of ya'll who stood right there with me praying me through this! All the other test came back normal along with my cholesterol too. YAH HOO!!!

A dear friend called the other day to talk to me about all this and said once we knew what it was it would be easier to handle. The relief I felt when I read the letter was amazing.

Today I have a burning in my joints that is new and strange. Another symptom of vitamin definiciency probably. I refuse to believe I may be getting older. LOL!!!

Thanks so much for all your prayers! I am so glad we didn't have to wait 2 weeks wondering.

No comments: