Tuesday, June 24, 2008

God is so good!

I don't know how else to put it. Sunday I was blessed to get to sit out in the evening with a sweet friend of mine. Just to have some time just to visit meant so much.

Monday I woke up and the world hit me. I don't know why but it just did. It hit hard too. The thankfully a dear friend called and said hey is it ok if I came over. She didn't know I was having a bad day. I thought I would cry. In Iowa at the Ronald McDonald House there was always someone coming and going. Always people around. Once we got home it was once again me against the world. Really no different it was just that my mind didn't have time to dwell on life in as much detail. I knew this visit was from God because the timing was perfect. It was so peaceful and relaxing. Nothing was expected of me. I didn't have to share or I could if I wanted to. I could cry or not. Just whatever. All was well. I was blessed!

Then today at lunch Mike and I had the priviledge to attend a meeting about building the Miracle League in Covington. We were there for the opening of the one in Rockdale and we are excited about this possibility. It was nice to get dressed and go out and see some special people in our lives.

Tonight was my jewelry party. It was a small turnout but Lori did a wonderful job. I think she is ready to get going on her new business adventure. It was so nice to spend time with family and friends. Marlee Anne is always so excited about a party and this was no exception. I was a little worried she would be disappointed but she was very happy with it. She worked hard helping me get the house in order and fixing the snacks.

Marlee Anne loves Andrew. We often joke about them one day growing up and getting married. Well I have to share pictures with you.









No comments: