Saturday, June 21, 2008

Mary Elizabeth

The other day Marlee Anne asked me who was the sweetest in our family. I immediately said Mary Elizabeth. I have never in my life met a child or person as sweet, precious and patient as she is. Now don't get me wrong she has her moments of being upset, mad and demanding, but they are very few. Also if you take the time to tell her why you cannot get to her right then and there she understands and waits. I am amazed at how much she understands. I know that one day we are going to be shocked at all she tells about us all.


Mary Elizabeth loves her baby brother. He loves her too. He can start to fuss and she will sing softly to him or sometimes just tell him what she thinks and he stops to listen. It's wonderful to see the love affair they have going on. Here is a picture of her being so proud to hold him.


No comments: