Thursday, April 05, 2012

2012 Masters

Mike & I are headed home from the Masters so I will make this quick so I can spend more valuable time with him. I had to share this right now because I wanted ya'll to feel just a taste of what I experienced today.

First we were blessed with tickets to the Masters. Then everything fell into place for our children to be taken care of while we were gone.

Our Masters angel provided chairs early in the morning so that we had front row seats to see Jack, Arnie & Gary start the Masters. As they walked out I cried. I have seen them before but this was so very special. Really awesome men in my opinion.

Because we had such awesome seats we sat there to watch some more of the great golfers. We met some really colorful people that we enjoyed talking with. Internationally & domestic. One we knew right away was Canadian thanks to our wonderful friends from Canada. LOL!!!

We had our picture made in front of the clubhouse, had lunch & then made our way all around the course. It was an incredibly beautiful day that we are so blessed to have God lay put before us.

The only thing I didn't get was a green cup (cause it had beer served in it) but it was a cool green cup. Also I just knew I was going to catch a glimpse of David Feherty. Didn't happen this time.

Thanks so much to all of you that made today happened & for praying for us!

Kelli
http://nomatterwhathappens-kelli.blogspot.com/
http://m.facebook.com/kelliskreations

No comments: