Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Prayers please

Tomorrow Mary Elizabeth will be admitted to Egleston for gtube surgery on Thursday. That is as long as the anesthesiologist says the benefits of the gtube outweigh the risk of her being sedated because of her mitochondrial disease & respiratory issues. We know the benefits first hand but understand how great the risk is. I have gone into defensive mode already & put my bulldog skirt on. Please pray for protection over Mary Elizabeth's body during the surgery, peace for us as we wait, peace at home for our children & those taking care of them. Please pray for God's will. Thanks so much for the love & support during this time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelly and Mike I just wanted you all to know we are praying for all of you includeing all those on the home support team. what a blessing just to know hearts like yours. My newest song for my life is My Life Is In Your Hands.Look it up on u tube by Kirk Franklin.