Monday, June 22, 2009

weekend

This weekend we celebrated Mike's mom and dad's 50th wedding anniversary. What an amazing thing in this day and age. We had a wonderful time with the family. I am very thankful that we have such a loving Christian couple to influence our lives. They are so very special to all of us.

Today was a very hard day for me. I HATE Father's Day so very bad. I miss my daddy even more on this day. I would like to sleep through. However my children are very blessed to have an amazing daddy that loves them very much. Marlee Anne fixed him brunch in bed. Michala and Abe had a day filled with seizures so it wasn't pleasant for anyone. We are so very ready for their VNS surgeries. Hopefully they will get scheduled soon.

Tomorrow we meet with Abe's neurosugeon. Please pray for safe travels and a good report.

Hope that all the fathers whether your children have hair or fur had a wonderful Father's Day.

No comments: