Thursday, April 23, 2009

Abe's appt at Shriners

Tomorrow, well I guess that would be today, in about 5 hours we will be leaving to take Abe to Shriners Hospital in Greenville, SC. He has an appt with ortho for a check on his club feet. I am excited because they will be ordering his new shoes. I have duct taped the straps on his other shoes so many times it's awful. It will be so nice to have new ones. I am a little nervous because this doctor is not Dr. Ponsetti. He did train for a year with Dr. Ponsetti. So we will see what we think of him. Please pray for a safe trip and good report!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelli,
I happened upon your blog a couple days ago and have been truly touched by your story. While I can not begin to imagine what you have been through, I can in many ways relate to your situation with Abe. Even though we do not know each other your son and family are in my prayers.
Tina