Friday, February 20, 2009

Marlee Anne's prize

Wednesday Marlee Anne got a phone call from Young Americans saying she won a basket. As soon as she got off the phone she wanted to call Aunt Kim because she knew she had done that. Sure enough Aunt Kim had put everyone's name toward baskets and Marlee Anne won one. She was so excited and couldn't wait to get it. I asked Kim if Grace could go up and get it. She said it was too big. Thankfully we had a little warning ahead of time when this big thing came in the house. Marlee Anne was so excited to open it. She started giving Mary Elizabeth, Michala and Abe stuff from it immediately. Her giving spirit came out quickly. I am sending pictures. I didn't notice that Marlee Anne had not washed the paint off her nose. She had just come home from painting at Win's house. I kept forgetting to email this and she kept asking me too. Today she stood beside me until I got it done.




2 comments:

CyndiAKADisneyqueen said...

Now that is what you call a goody bag (lol).

Jocelyn said...

what a fun surprise, and what a great girl for wanting to share!