Monday, August 09, 2010

WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY!

YES that would be me yelling! We got to the orthopedic surgeons office & he started cutting Abe's cast off. GROSS!!!  As soon as it was off Abe roll on his side & smiled the biggest smile. I got to pick up my baby & carry him to xray. Yucky & all what a glorious moment. I thought I would be sick because I was terribly nervous about how the xray would look. I think you could hear us all sigh a huge relief when the xrays went up on the wall. What a wonderful day!!! God is so good! So thankful he carried us through this!
 
All I want to do was scrub Abe down. As if he knew my thoughts Dr. Meehan said now don't scrub this. He said in a few days all that dead skin would fall off. He said if we rubbed it would be like a sunburn. So thankful he told me that!
 
Abe loved soaking in the tub but not as much as stretching out. He didn't love any of that as much as I have loved snuggling & cuddling him.
 
We cannot thank ya'll enough for all the prayers to get us through this journey. I can honestly say I am so thankful it's behind us!
 
As a side note my email address has changed. It is now mommie2angels@charter.net . Thanks so much!
 
Don't forget to go vote Tuesday! Have a wonderful week!
 
Love & thanks!
Kelli           

3 comments:

Paige said...

YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you. Enjoy the snuggles.

Mo said...

This message is so good for my heart!

Anonymous said...

So happy for Abe and of course you and Mike!

Hugs - Laura