Thursday, August 10, 2006

Our day....

OK for some reason this morning when I woke up I had this gnawing urge to go to Target. No I haven't been talking to Maggie. My first thought should have been - Financial Freedom but it wasn't. For those that don't know about this I will fill ya'll in later. My second thought should have been how could I go to Target with the girls by myself. That was a fleeting thought. All I knew is I wanted to go and I needed to go by myself with the girls. I guess I needed to prove something to myself.

So off we go. I put Mary Elizabeth in her wheelchair, Michala in the buggy and Marlee Anne helps pulls. She was such a big help and she was so proud. It was really a fun time. I was too busy pushing and pulling to even notice the stares from people. Several people laughed and commented on us. Glad to make someone's day brighter. We did have a really nice conversation with a mom and her two girls.

After that we headed to Mike's office for a little while. Marlee Anne has to take everyone presents when we go. She handed all those out and then we headed home. It was a really nice day.

No comments: