Thursday, July 10, 2014

Six Flags

I had the privilege to go to Six Flags with our church youth group. It was an awesome day! I am so incredibly thankful for the wonderful memories that were made with Marlee Anne, Grace, Samantha & all the other youth that went.

 

I rode the Dahlonega Mine Train first because it was the first ride I ever rode with my daddy. LOVED that so much!

I got to ride Goliath for the first time. Let me just say this has to be one of my most favorite Rollercoasters. Really enjoyed it. Tough to beat Superman & Batman too. 

The new water park Hurricane Harbor is really fun too. Loved Tsunami Surge. 

I loved standing in line reminiscing about the people I have stood in those lines with. It was neat to walk through the park & remember what used to be in those places, like Buford the Buzzard. Remember the recording studio where you could record yourself singing on a cassette tape? What about the Chevy Show? 



The pictures are on the camera so I will have to share those later. I wouldn't have been able to enjoy this day without some very dear family & friends helping out with the other children & making this happen. It's truly takes a village! So thankful for ours! Very thankful for a wonderful day!

No comments: