Thursday, February 14, 2013

From Mike

Dear God,

Thank you so much for my son –Abe.  He is such a blessing.  I am honored to be his father. He is so special. Touching lives and inspiring souls all according to your plan. Last night, late last night I heard a group of people singing and when I asked what was going on lo and below Abe was getting a happy birthday song sung to him by the UGA Miracle Students through the internet. They love him, must be those blue eyes, long hair and beautiful smile. Father God thank you for allowing me not to dwell on the obvious, but to be thankful for what you have provided. It is more than sufficient.

 

Abe another year- good. Son I know your struggle, hang in therewe know how the story ends. The Apostle Paul wrote in 2 Corinthians "Therefore we must not lose heart for outwardly we are wasting away but inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we must fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." God's words of comfort to me Abe. They help me to keep my focus on the greater things to come. Abe keep up the good work. 

Happy Birthday

I love you my son,

Dad



No comments: